Financial Education Network (FEN)
The following partners support FEN’s efforts in driving the implementation of the National Strategy for Financial Literacy 2019-2023 and display FEN logo in their initiatives:
– Webinar series on retirement planning & PRS
– Educational video series on retirement planning & PRS to be aired on The STAR digital platforms
– Save Money with Hann”, weekly online articles in RinggitPlus website
– Financial Literacy Survey 2020
– Cha-Ching programme (primary school)
– Duit Right programme (secondary school)
Malaysia National Strategy for Financial Literacy
FEN formulated and introduced the National Strategy for Financial Strategy 2019-2023 in July 2019 to elevate financial literacy and promote responsible financial behaviour and rational attitudes of Malaysians.
The NS sets out strategic priorities and actionable plans to:
- Nurture values from young;
- Increase access to financial management information, tools and resources;
- Inculcate positive behaviour among targeted groups;
- Boost long term financial and retirement planning; and
- Build and safeguard wealth.
Get a copy of the National Strategy below:
Download the press release:
FEN Short Film
Be Money Smart with Tun Dr. Mahathir
The National Strategy sets out priorities and actionable plans to equip Malaysians with the knowledge to make informed financial decisions and nurture healthy attitudes in financial management.