1.To raise awareness on the importance of financial planning among the people.
2. To create awareness and provide a comprehensive method to manage and draw up financial roadmap to help one achieve short, medium and long-term financial goals.
3. To provide continuous education to the public on the importance of savings for emergency fund, retirement and child’s education needs.
4. To make financial planning as a way of life and to help one maintain a comfortable lifestyle during retirement.
5. To help people achieve peace of mind and financial freedom as well as living prosperously.
6. To introduce ASNB unit trust as a competitive investment instrument as the basis for financial planning through webinar activities.
LASNB Unitholders & Public
Email: [email protected]
25 March 2021 at 3-4pm